ELP was founded in 2001 as the ‘Executive Learning Partnership – Strategy and Learning Architects’. Its founders come from the world of business schools and international business.
A new integrative approach to strategy, organisation & leadership development
ELP’s founders saw the need as well as the potential for a new approach to set direction, build cohesion and engage in purposeful action within business and society.
- Better tailored to the speed of – technological and societal – change that increases complexity, uncertainty and ambiguity around us.
- Builds on the interconnected diversity of the world, as well as the new rules of interaction in this world, to grasp & realise the amazing new opportunities.
- Truly customised & completely focused on improved and sustained value creation in a world where the average life expectancy of organisations is going down.
- Integrates strategy, organisation & leadership development, as well as ‘head, heart & hands’, in a simultaneous (not sequential) and collaborative (engaging all involved).
- Connects intelligence across borders of acting, thinking and behaving inside and outside organisations, inspiring & showing how to create value in renewed ways.
- Applies the latest insights and leading edge methods in behavioural strategy, leadership, organisational development, agile innovation, psychology, communications and creativity.
A philosophy proven with a wide range of clients
ELP’s philosophy has proved successful. Over the years we have co-designed and realised a wide range of breakthrough projects and interventions, each tailored to the specific needs of our clients.
Today we serve clients ranging from family businesses, private equity, fast growing niche-players to leading European and Fortune 500 companies, as well as governmental agencies and NGOs. We operate through our global ELP Network of senior partners with backgrounds in business, industry, business education, technology and the arts. Our activities are coordinated from our main offices in the Benelux – Leuven and Rotterdam.
Complementing our ELP Executive Support Work we have started in 2015 our WINext Path Finding & Inspiration Work. Connecting intelligence from very different backgrounds – on a peer-to-peer level – aimed at finding breakthrough paths to new ways of value creation.